In Mr Top, we manufacture our Security Screens and Flyscreens in-house in our Auburn Factory using top quality Australian Standard sourced materials. It means we provide you guarantee the fast turnaround time and best quality.
1. Safe-Guard Security Door
Safe-Guard Security Door
- 316 Stainless Steel – Maximum Strength and Durability, Better corrosion resistant.
- Excellent ventilation and visibility, enjoy clear unobstructed views
- Meets the Australian Standard AS5039-2008.
- 10 years warranty
2. Diamond Grill Security Door
- Classic look available in many colours & meshes
- Comes in with Fibreglass mesh, Aluminium Mesh, Pet Mesh & One-way Vision Mesh
- Most affordable security screens
3 .One Way Vision Security Screen
One Way Vision Security Screen/ Vision Gard
Privacy mesh is an aluminium sheet that has perforated holes on an angle which provides an extremely effective reduction in visibility looking into the home while allows people see from inside to outside. Our One Way Vision Security Screen/ Vision Gard is strong enough to work alone as security screens.
4. Alu Gard
Alu-Gard utilises a strong (1.6mm thick) aluminium sheet that is perforated and
powder coated in Australia to standards.The sheet is retained in a frame
with riveted aluminium infill retention system.The resulting screen is strong,
extremely resistant to corrosion and provides excellent direct clarity of vision
Australian Standard AS5041 – 2003 Methods of
Test – Security Screen Doors and Window Grilles
Dynamic Impact Test
Knife Shear Test
Child Fall Prevention
Australian Standard AS5203 – 2016 Protection
of Openable Windows/Fall Prevention – Test
Sequence & Compliance Method
Resist 250N Outward Force
2mm hole diameter meets bushfire requirements
up to BAL-29
Australian Standard AS1530.4-2014 Appendix B7
Achieves a fire attenuation
rating of up to 56% at 40kW/m